CISCO CCNA Advanced
Are you interested in CCNA certification? If yes then this is the perfect course for you. Here you get all the advanced concepts of Networking. In addition, at the end of the course you get enough confidence to clear CCNA Exam. Here we clear all the topics systematically. The contents are very refreshed and we add and update new video content each week.
In this course you get hands on experience on such as; VLAN’s, VTP, STP, PortFast, EtherChannel, Inter-VLAN etc. We discuss a lot of Key topic of networking like ACL, Network Automation etc.
If you want to build your carrier in the field of Networking then this is the perfect course for you!
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to clear CCNA certification exam
- College Students interested about Networking
- Anyone who wants to make his carrier in the field of Networking
- Employees who want to BOOST their current knowledge with CCNA Global certification Exam
- Previous network experience needed
- Basic Knowledge of Networking is a Plus Point
- If you are passionate and interested about networking you must take the course to increase your knowledge in the next level
Part VI: OSPF.
- Understanding OSPF Concepts
- Implementing OSPF
- OSPF Network Types and Neighbors
- Part VII: IP Version 6.
- Fundamentals of IP Version 6
- IPv6 Addressing and Subnetting
- Implementing IPv6 Addressing on Routers
- Implementing IPv6 Routing
- Part VIII: Wireless LANs.
- Fundamentals of Wireless Networks
- Analyzing Cisco Wireless Architectures
- Securing Wireless Networks
- Building a Wireless LAN
- Part IX: IP Access Control Lists.
- Introduction to TCP/IP Transport and Applications.
- Basic IPv4 Access Control Lists.
- Advanced IPv4 Access Control Lists.
- Part X: Security Services.
- Security Architectures.
- Securing Network Devices.
- Implementing Switch Port Security.
- Implementing DHCP.
- DHCP Snooping and ARP Inspection.
- Part XI: IP Services.
- Device Management Protocols.
- Network Address Translation.
- Quality of Service (QoS).
- Miscellaneous IP Services.
- Part XII: Network Architecture.
- LAN Architecture.
- WAN Architecture.
- Cloud Architecture.
- Part XIII: Network Automation.
- Introduction to Controller-Based Networking.
- Cisco Software-Defined Access (SDA).
- Understanding REST and JSON.
- Understanding Ansible, Puppet, and Chef.