Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure
Get hands-on instruction and practice planning, designing and deploying a physical and logical Windows Server 2012 R2 enterprise infrastructure in this 5-day Microsoft Official course. This course is part one in a series of two courses that provides the skills and knowledge necessary to design and implement a Windows Server 2012 R2 infrastructure in an enterprise environment. The two courses collectively cover designing, planning, deploying, securing, monitoring, automating, and virtualizing an enterprise server infrastructure. This course covers the knowledge and skills needed to provide an enterprise solution that supports manual and automated server installations in a physical and virtual environment including the supporting file and storage services.
- Plan server upgrade and migration.
- Plan and implement a server deployment strategy.
- Plan and deploy servers by using System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager (VMM).
- Design and maintain an IP configuration and address management solution.
- Design and implement name resolution.
- Design and implement an AD DS forest and domain infrastructure.
- Design and implement an AD DS organizational unit (OU) infrastructure.
- Design and implement a Group Policy Object (GPO) strategy.
- Design and implement an AD DS physical topology.
- Plan and implement storage and file services.
- Design and implement network protection.
- Design and implement remote access services.
- Planning Server Upgrade and Migration
- Planning and Implementing a Server Deployment Strategy
- Planning and Deploying Servers Using Virtual Machine Manager
- Designing and Maintaining an IP Configuration and Address Management Solution
- Designing and Implementing Name Resolution
- Designing and Implementing an Active Directory Domain Services Forest and Domain Infrastructure
- Designing and Implementing an AD DS Organizational Unit Infrastructure
- Designing and Implementing a Group Policy Object Strategy
- Designing and Implementing an AD DS Physical Topology
- Planning and Implementing Storage and File Services
- Designing and Implementing Network Protection
- Designing and Implementing Remote Access Services