Oracle Database 11g: Administration Workshop I
This Oracle Database 11g: Administration Workshop I Release 2 course explores the fundamentals of basic database administration. Expert Oracle University instructors will reinforce topics with structured hands-on practices that will prepare you for the corresponding Oracle Certified Associate exam.
- Install Oracle Grid Infrastructure.
- Create and manage users.
- Install and configure an Oracle Database.
- Create and manage storage structures.
- Administer the Oracle Database.
- Understand the Oracle database architecture and how its components work and interact with one another.
- Perform backup and recovery.
Ensure fast, reliable, secure and easy to manage performance. Optimize database workloads, lower IT costs and deliver a higher quality of service by enabling smooth and rapid consolidation within your Datacenter.
- Oracle Database 11g: SQL Fundamentals
Course Duration – Full Time: The course lasts 5 days. Course Duration – Part Time:The course lasts 1 month.
- Exploring the Oracle Database
- Architecture Installing your Oracle Software
- Creating an Oracle Database
- Managing the Oracle Database Instance
- Manage the ASM Instance
- Configuring the Oracle Network Environment
- Managing Database Storage Structures
- Administering User Security
- Managing Data Concurrency
- Managing Undo Datat
- Implementing Oracle Database
- Auditing Database Maintenance
- Performance Management
- Backup and Recovery Concepts
- Performing Database Backups
- Performing Database Recovery
- Moving Data Working with Support