What you will learn
This Oracle Database: SQL and PL/SQL Fundamentals training delivers the fundamentals of SQL and PL/SQL along with the benefits of the programming languages using Oracle Database technology. You’ll explore the concepts of relational databases.
- Write queries against single and multiple tables, manipulate data in tables and create database objects.
- Use single row functions to customize output.
- Invoke conversion functions and conditional expressions.
- Use group functions to report aggregated data.
- Create PL/SQL blocks of application code that can be shared by multiple forms, reports and data management applications.
- Develop anonymous PL/SQL blocks, stored procedures and functions.
- Declare identifiers and trap exceptions.
- Use DML statements to manage data.
- Use DDL statements to manage database objects.
- Declare PL/SQL Variables.
- Conditionally control code flow (loops, control structures).
- Describe stored procedures and functions.
- Retrieve row and column data from tables.
- Retrieve Data using the SQL SELECT Statement
- Restricted and Sorted Data
- Usage of Single-Row
- Functions to Customize Output Conversion Functions and Conditional Expressions
- Aggregated Data Using the Group Functions
- Display Data From Multiple Tables
- Usage of Subqueries to Solve Queries
- SET Operators
- Data Manipulation
- DDL Statements to Create and Manage Tables
- Other Schema Objects
- Introduction to PL/SQL
- PL/SQL Identifiers
- Write Executable Statements
- Interaction with the Oracle Server Control Structures
- Usage of Composite Data Types
- Explicit Cursors
- Exception Handling
- Stored Procedures and Functions