SQL / EJB&RM
This course presents an in-depth coverage on advanced Java skills. Topics include file operations, object serialization, database manipulation, and multi-threading. Learn how to work with text files, binary files, directories, databases, and threads.
You will gain a set of professional Java skills that you can use for developing business applications using features such as JDBC, directory manipulation, object serialization, random-access files, and multi-threading.
Java Levels I and II or equivalent experience.
Course Duration – Full Time: The course lasts 5 days.
Course Duration – Part Time: The course lasts 1 month.
- Remote Method Invocation
- Enterprise Java Beans
- Structured Query Language in Java
- Working with random-access files
- Introducing object serialization and de-serialization
- Implementing data persistence using object serialization
- Introducing database tables and fields
- Database connection and manipulation
- Introducing threads and the thread related APIs
- Developing multi-threading applications