Design, build, and test OpenShift HA cluster
Red Hat OpenShift Administration II teaches you how to build robust clusters that provide high availability and the ability to run large numbers of applications. You will learn about OpenShift integration with datacenter infrastructure such as load balancers, identity management, monitoring, proxies, and storage. You will also develop more troubleshooting and Day 2 operations skills in this course.
This course is based on Red Hat® OpenShift Container Platform 3.6.
You will design an OpenShift HA cluster, then build and test it. You will use this cluster to examine more advanced topics in the administration and operation of a robust OpenShift cluster in the remainder of the course.
This course covers the following;
- Design a highly available cluster
- Design an OpenShift cluster that supports high availability and resiliency.
- Prepare to install an HA cluster
- Configure the advanced installer and prepare the cluster environment for HA installation.
- Configure OpenShift to use custom certificates
- Configure the OpenShift cluster to use custom certificates.
- Build an HA cluster
- Use the advanced installation method to build an HA OpenShift cluster.
- Provision persistent storage
- Describe storage providers, configure a provider, create a storage class, and test the configuration.
- Enable log aggregation
- Consolidate useful data for analysis by enabling the log aggregation feature.
- Maintain an OpenShift cluster
- Perform recurring maintenance activities on an OpenShift cluster.
- Manage system resources
- Manage operating system and cluster resources for optimal performance.
- Configure security providers
- Configure security providers and advanced security options.
- Configure networking options
- Configure various advanced networking features and options.
Upon successful completion of this course you will be issued with a Red Hat Openshift Certification