By enrolling for this course, you will develop a deeper understanding of the basic order capture and order fulfillment flows that Oracle Order Management facilitates. You'll also learn how to perform required setup steps. These steps include creating customers, transaction types, defaulting rules, and price lists. This course also includes information about enabling multiple organization access control (MOAC), specifically for Oracle Order Management.
In addition, you will be trained on you how to perform the basic order capture and order fulfillment flows that Oracle Order Management facilitates. You will also participate in hands-on activities to solidify new skills; use the functionality described in the class and apply it to your daily job.
This course covers the following;
- Overview of Oracle Order Management
- Order Entities and Order Flows
- Order Processing
- Multiple Organization Access Control Setup
- Oracle Inventory Setup for Oracle Order Management
- Oracle Receivables Setup for Oracle Order Management
- Oracle Order Management Setup Steps
- Holds, Order Purge, and Exception Management Setup
- Basic Pricing Setup
- Overview of Shipping Execution
This course prepares you for the following Certification:
- Oracle E-Business Suite 12 Financial Management Certified Implementation Specialist.