This training teaches the participants about the rule-based accounting engine, toolset and repository that supports Oracle E-Business Suite modules. Through this training, participants can inquire, create and modify Subledger journal entries and more.
In addition, participants will be taught on the rule-based accounting engine, toolset and repository that supports Oracle E-Business Suite modules. Our experienced instructors will begin with an overview of Subledger Accounting key concepts and terminology.
This course covers the following;
- Overview of Subledger Accounting
- Create Accounting and Transfer Journal Entries to General Ledger Inquiries
- Accounting Methods Builder (AMB)
- Creating Manual Subledger Journal Entries
- Advanced Options
This training prepares for the following certifications:
- Oracle E-Business Suite 12 Financial Management Certified Implementation Specialist: Oracle General Ledger