The Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) by EC-Council is one the most respected security certifications in the world. Information systems security professionals use this certification to show organizations that they understand security concepts and penetration testing.
This class will immerse the students into an interactive environment where they will be shown how to scan, test, hack and secure their own systems. This course is great for anyone looking to pass the Certified Ethical Hacker exam 312-50. We will train you the latest exam objectives for version 10.
Our live lab intensive environment gives each student in-depth knowledge and practical experience. Students will be actually hacking different systems using a wide variety of techniques and tools. All courses are live instructor-led.
If you have a group of employees looking to get certified, call us for a customized quote. We offer great discounts and onsite training for groups of two or more.
Students will be taking the certification exam on the last day of the training. Take this course and obtain the Certified Ethical Hacker certification in just 10 days. Don't spend hundreds of thousands or more for the same class with less experienced instructors and poor classroom quality, register with us to save and learn fast.
WHY TRAIN WITH US
- EC-Council Authorized Training Course
- EC-Council Authorized Courseware
- Take the actual CEH Certification Exam right here at our center.
- Certified EC-Council Instructor.
- 10-day course includes a mock exam, which allows students to know their weak and strong points.
- Take the official CEH exam on the last day of the course.
- Our training material is always updated to match the latest exam objectives.
- We have great instructors who are Certified EC-Council Instructors (CEI), CEH certified, CHFI Certified, ECSA certified, LPT certified.
- Our CEH Certified Instructors all have over 7 years of experience in Cyber security consultancy.
- This is not a lecture only class, we conduct over 100 hands on hacking labs.
- Affordable cost.
- Some places charge more than double our offer, for less quality training.
Duration: 40 Hours
- Basic computer skills (not just MS Word but using the command line, editing the registry, and setting up a network)
- Networking skills (for example, understanding routers and switches, internet protocols, and advanced TCP/IP)
- Linux skills (these are non-negotiable).
DON’T HAVE THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS? DON’T WORRY, WE GOT YOU COVERED, WE RECOMMEND.
- We recommend you take Diploma in Information Security &Ethical Hacking.
- Here you will be taught right from the very basics of Networking and Linux administration. Then later introduced to Cyber security and finally the ethical hacking.
- CEH is an advanced training compared to Diploma in Information Security &Ethical Hacking.
- Once you through with the Diploma, you can now finally take the certified ethical Hacking with easy.
This course covers the following:
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Scanning Networks
- Vulnerability Analysis
- System Hacking
- Malware Threats
- Social Engineering
- Session Hijacking
- Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
- Hacking Web Servers
- Hacking Web Applications
- SQL Injection
- Hacking Wireless Networks
- Hacking Mobile Platforms
- IoT Hacking
- Cloud Computing
This course prepares you for the following certification:
• Certified Ethical Hacker