This training is suitable for any individual who wants to learn the current network security domains they will ever want to know when they are planning to protect, detect, and respond to the network attacks.
The program prepares network administrators on network security technologies and operations to attain Defense-in-Depth network security preparedness. It uses the protect, detect and respond approach to network security.
You need to have the following;
- Basic computer literacy
- Basic PC operating system navigation skills
- Basic internet usage skills
You will cover the following;
- Computer Network and Defense Fundamentals.
- Network Security Threats, Vulnerabilities, and Attacks.
- Network Security Controls, Protocols, and Devices.
- Network Security Policy Design and Implementation.
- Physical Security.
- Host Security.
- Secure Firewall Configuration and Management.
- Secure IDS Configuration and Management.
- Secure VPN Configuration and Management.
- Wireless Network Defense.
- Network Traffic Monitoring and Analysis.
- Network Risk and Vulnerability Management.
- Data Backup and Recovery.
- Network Incident Response and Management.
This course prepares you for the following certifications:
- Certified Network Defender