Create, configure, manage, and troubleshoot OpenShift clusters
Red Hat OpenShift Administration I (DO280) teaches you how to install and administer the Red Hat® OpenShift® Container Platform. This hands-on, lab-based course shows you how to install, configure, and manage OpenShift clusters and deploy sample applications to further understand how developers will use the platform.
This course is based on Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® 7.5 and Openshift Container Platform 3.9.
OpenShift is a containerized application platform that allows enterprises to manage container deployments and scale their applications using Kubernetes. OpenShift provides predefined application environments and builds upon Kubernetes to provide support for DevOps principles such as reduced time to market, infrastructure-as-code, continuous integration (CI), and continuous delivery (CD).
This course covers the following;
- Introduction to Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform
- List the features and describe the architecture of the Openshift Container Platform.
- Install OpenShift Container Platform
- Install OpenShift and configure the cluster.
- Explore OpenShift networking concepts
- Describe and explore OpenShift networking concepts.
- Execute commands
- Execute commands using the command-line interface.
- Manage OpenShift resources
- Control access to OpenShift resources.
- Allocate persistent storage
- Implement persistent storage.
- Manage application deployments
- Manipulate resources to manage deployed applications.
- Metrics subsystem
- Install and configure the metrics-gathering system.
- Manage and monitor
- Manage and monitor OpenShift resources and software.
This course requires the following prerequisites;