Oracle Forms Developer 10g is used to build high performance applications for the Internet. Forms Developer is a web based application development tool that helps in quickly constructing database forms and business logic with minimal of effort. It provides a productive development environment for building enterprise-class, scalable database applications for the Internet.
Students learn how to build, test, debug, and deploy interactive Internet applications. Working in a graphical user interface (GUI) environment, they develop an order entry application from the ground up. This application incorporates several advanced features that provide a rich user experience while implementing business rules.
This course covers the following;
- Introducing Oracle Forms Developer and Forms Services
- Creating Forms Modules
- Working with Data Blocks and Frames
- Working with Input Items
- Working with Non Input Items
- Working with Windows and Canvases
- Producing Triggers
- Debugging Triggers
- Adding Functionality to Items
- Run-Time Messages and Alerts
- Query Triggers
This course prepares you for the following certifications:
- Oracle Forms Developer Certified Professional Certification.