Enrolling for this course will also teach you where Oracle Inventory fits in the overall enterprise structure. This training teaches you the fundamentals to implement Oracle Inventory. You will learn to define organization parameters, define items and units of measure, and perform inventory transactions as well as other implementation activities.
Our instructors will also teach you how to perform inventory transfers and inventory replenishment, as well as how to perform a cycle. You'll view on-hand quantities, create reservations and set up material statuses.
This course covers the following;
- Overview of Oracle Inventory
- Defining Inventory Organizations
- Units of Measure
- Lot and Serial Control
- Transaction Setup
- Issuing and Transferring Material
- Material Status Control
- Inventory Replenishment
- Inventory Accuracy Fundamentals
- Table Information
This course prepares you for the following certification;
- Oracle E-Business Suite 12 Financial Management Certified Implementation Specialist