The course provides a thorough explanation of the functionality of Oracle iProcurement. It includes training for both end users and administrators.
As an End user, you will learn how to use the shopping process to create requisitions. You will also learn how to use the desktop receiving functionality to receive items and process any corrections or returns.
As an administrator you will learn how to analyze information to plan iProcurement stores. This training includes instructions on setting up local stores as well as punch-outs to supplier-hosted catalogs.
This course covers the following;
- Oracle Procure to Pay Process
- Understanding Oracle iProcurement
- Managing Oracle iProcurement
- Managing Oracle iProcurement Requisitions
- Using iProcurement Receiving
- Oracle iProcurement Setup Steps
This course will help you prepare for the following certifications:
- Oracle E-Business Suite 12 Financial Management Certified Implementation Specialist