This training teaches participants how to set up and use Oracle Payables to manage the accounts payable process and how to create & manage supplier bank accounts, process individual & recurring invoices.
In this course, participants learn how to set up and use Oracle Payables to manage the accounts payable process. They learn how to create and manage suppliers and supplier bank accounts, process individual and recurring invoices, match invoices to purchase orders or receipts, use multiple distribution methods, and process various types of payments. Other topics included in the course cover how Payables integrates with other Oracle Applications, how to import invoices or employee expense reports, and how to use invoice approval.
This course requires the following prerequisites;
- This course is applicable to those who have implemented Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 or Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1.
This course covers the following;
- Procure to Pay Overview
- Payables Overview
- Expense Reports and Credit Cards
- Period Close
- 1099 Reporting
- Transaction Taxes in Payables
- Withholding Tax
- Advances and Progressive Contract Financing
Upon Succesful completion of this course, you will be issued with;
- Oracle E-Business Suite 12 Financial Management Certified Implementation Specialist: Oracle General Ledger.